South of Naples, 7 km from the city centre, on the strip of coast connecting the regional capital to the peninsula of Sorrento close to the Herculaneum digs (70 m).
- the A3 motorway exit is just 0.700 km away
- the Metrò del mare ferry station is 500 m away with links to: the Gulf of Naples, the Gulf of Salerno, Capri, Ischia and Procida
- Mount Vesuvius is 1.5 km away
- Pompeii is 3 km away
- Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast are 23 km away
Main connectionsBy Plane:
- from Naples Airport, take a private taxi cab or take the "Alibus - Airport-Central Station-Port" station. Alight at the Central Station (Piazza Garibaldi) and change to the Circumvesuviana Naples–Sorrento/Poggiomarino/Torre Annunziata as far as Herculaneum. The hotel is just a few metres from the arrival station.
- A3 Motorway – Naples/Salerno, Herculaneum exit. 0.700 km from the exit
- 7 km from Naples
- 3 km from Pompeii
- from Naples – Piazza Garibaldi Circumvesuviana Naples–Sorrento/Poggiomarino/Torre Annunziata
Get off at "Ercolano scavi" Travel time: 20 minutes